This is the drawing that started it all!
GREAT for the bathroom, kitchen, hallway, bedroom, basement and even the office
Ellis drew this to me at bed time because I was not listening to him. He is quite good at stalling so at some point I insisted he goes to bed.
This time however all Ellis wanted was a hug. So to get my attention, he drew a hug on his trusty chalkboard. I was so inspired by his scribble that I traced it onto glass and it became the first painting I ever made of his drawings.
- This nightlight creates a spray of light on the wall
- Activates automatically when the lights are turned off
- LED light lasts and lasts, uses VERY little electricity
- Made of acrylic, tough and durable
- All Nightlights are made with the highest quality transparent glass paints